Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day- The Man With No Name

A belated Father's Day gift for my cowboy-lovin' great grandpa- started this at 9am this morning and finished at around 3.30pm. Fixed some food, played with dogs, and whatnot in between, so I don't know exactly how long it took.



Here is my workspace (and work in progress). I used a reference still shot from "Fistful of Dollars" and watched the "man with no name" series to keep me focused.

I believe I'm getting the hang of this Conte stuff =D

3 comments:

  1. That is completely awesome!! We need to have a drawing session so I can watch you do another drawing like this. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya! =)

    I wanna go to life drawing with you guys one of these days and we can all share some techniques. The art store over here sells the brown paper as "bogus" paper. I can grab a pad for you if ya like =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great! But don't leave me hangin, gotta show me how to use it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete